Paneer recipe with detailed video instruction:
Paneer is cheese made by curdling the milk. The paneer is easier to prepare at home and it will be fresh and flavorful. Paneer can be used in many different side dishes for rotis like palak paneer, paneer butter masala, paneer paratha, paneer burji, and much more….
Ingredients for making paneer:
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 to 4 tsp lemon juice or vinegar
- Boil the milk , once it starts to boil turn off the heat , add lemon juice and stir.( you can use vinegar
- Strain this using a clean muslin cloth or cheesecloth. squeeze the water
- wash the paneer with cold water
- now squeeze the water from paneer completely.
- keep this paneer in between 2 plates or cutting boards. press to squeeze excess water.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then cut or you can refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours and then use.
- Cut the paneer to desired size and shape and use in paneer dishes
- 3 cups milk yields 100 grams of paneer