Chana chaat or kabul kadle chaat is another easy chaat recipe. Chana chat can be a wholesome with loads of protein, fiber, and carb along with the vegetables and mouth watering green chutney and sweet chutney. Try this chaat I am sure you will absolutely fall in love with the chana chaat. This is Vegan, gluten free chaat best for kids after school snack.
To prepare the chutneys and sev click on the links below.
GREEN CHUTNEY RECIPE
SWEET DATES CHUTNEY RECIPE
For other chaat recipes like masal puri, pani puri .. CLICK HERE ON CHAATS
- ½ cup kabul kadle/ garbanzo beans
- 1.5 tbsp green chutney ( more or less)
- 1.5 tbsp sweet chutney( more or less)
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- ½ tsp salt (add it while you cook the beans)
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ tsp salt for the chat
- around ¼ cup Plain thin sev
- 2 tbsp grated carrot(optional)
- Wash and soak the beans with 1 cup of water overnight
- Pressure cook this soaked beans along with the water on medium heat .Turn off the heat after 3 whistles
- Let it cool completely before you prepare the chaat
- Drain the water completely and transfer it to a bowl
- To this cooked beans add all the ingredients except sev, mix it well.
- Before you serve put the Sev generously on top and serve