Home Remedy for boils :
Boils or kuru in kannada are pus filled infected bumps which are very painful. These start as hard, red lump, and then becomes large, more painful, warm, and forms a pus on the top. It does spreads around the area and you may have fever as well. Here is simple home remedy for the boils or Kuru.
Also remember to wash the cloths , bed sheets and towels of the infected person separately in Hot water to prevent the spread.
Clean the boils with clean cotton or cloth. Don’t eat fried foods .
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ghee
- betel leaf or pepper leaf (If available)
- clean cloth to wrap the boils
- Turn on the gas stove and keep this onion directly on the flame, roll it all sides until it gets charred completely as shown
- Once is cooled, remove the charred skin
- Grind it to a coarse paste
- Mix the paste with ghee and turmeric powder
- apply this paste on the boils, cover it with betel or pepper leaf, wrap it with clean cloth
- Clean the pus and the boil area with clean cloth or cotton to prevent the spread,
- Apply this paste until the boils are dried completely