Paanaka recipe with detailed video instructions.
Paanaka is our 100% Natural Lemonade! This Paanaka is rich in vitamin C with Cardamom, which has an excellent cooling effect. During summer time it is an an heat pacifying drink. This is lemonade is without any artificial flavor’s or additives. It is in it’s most natural form.
Ingredients for making paanaka:
- 2 cups of water (ನೀರು)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice (ನಿಂಬೆ ರಸ)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar (ಸಕ್ಕರೆ)
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder (ಏಲಕ್ಕಿ)
- pinch of saffron (ಕೇಸರಿ)
Yield 2 cups of Juice.
- Put sugar, lemon juice, saffron, and cardamom into the water and mix well.
- Leave it for 10 minutes to release all the flavor.
- Paanaka / lemonade is ready to drink. Enjoy!
- Sugar quantity depends on the sourness of lemon juice,
- you can use jaggery or any other sweetener of your choice instead of sugar