Instant Rice Dosa Recipe with detailed video instruction.
Start the morning with easy and tasty breakfasts. Here is one simple instant dosa recipe using the rice flour. No fermentation needed to do this easy thindi 🙂 Also this rice dosa is gluten free and No onion No garlic breakfast. Breakfast is the very important meal of the day. Don’t skip it. Eating breakfast helps in the weight loss.
Ingredients for making Instant Rice Dosa:
- 1 cup rice flour
- chopped coriander leaves 1 to 2 tbsp
- 2 to 4 green chillies (finely chopped)
- around 1 tsp salt or salt to taste
- water 2 to 2.5 cups(use as needed to get the right consistency)
- oil to make the dosa
- Iron Skillet
- Combine rice flour, salt, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves in a bowl. Mix it well.
- Add water, mix it. Add water until you get the Neer dose consistency. I used around 2 cups of water)
Make the instant dose:
- Grease the tava generously and heat it on medium heat.
- Once the kavali is hot : Mix the dose batter before making the dose, take a ladleful of batter and pour it all over the dosa as shown. in the video..
- Cover it with a lid and Allow it to cook.
- After a minute or 2 the dose will be ready, remove and transfer it to a plate
- Before making the next dosa make sure to grease the tava, mix the batter well and follow the same procedure.
- You can make around 10 dosa with the given measurement. Eat hot dosa with chutney !