Paneer Bhurji is easy side dish for chapathi, rotis, nan, and parathas…. Most popular dish is egg bhurji which calls for Eggs , for vegetarians who wants to eat the egg bhurji this is the best alternate. This is No Onion No Garlic Recipe.
Click here for Paneer Recipe
Ingredients for Paneer Bhurji:
- ¾ cup paneer
- ¼ cup fresh peas
- ¼ cup chopped capsicum/bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 to 4 green chillies
- 1/4 tsp coriander seeds powder/dhania powder
- 1/4 tsp jeera powder
- 1/2 tsp salt or salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp oil /ghee
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium low heat, once hot add jeera, after few seconds add green chilies, after green chillies turns white add turmeric powder, jeera powder and dhania powder, and green peas.
- Cover it cook for until peas becomes tender.
- once the peas are cooked add chopped capsicum, mix it well. Then add chopped tomatoes, mix it and cover it.
- If you are using fresh home made paneer just crumble it as shown or if it is hard grate it .
- After a minute add the crumbled paneer and mix it.
- Make sure to cook this on low flame, add salt, mix it for a minute and then add coriander leaves, turn off the heat.