Simple Home Remedy for Constipation in Infants / Babies.
Like adults infants also have weak digestive system which is affected by mom’s wrong diet and/or allergy to a particular food and suffer from constipation. If baby is breastfed, then the mother should change her diet and see what is causing it. In addition to the dietary changes for Mom, give this simple raisin water to ease the digestion in infants.
Here is simple Home Remedy for Constipation in babies / Infants
For More Home Remedies CLICK HERE ON HOME REMEDIES
- For babies 3 months and under- 3 to 5 raisins
- 5 months and above 10 raisins
- 4 to 6 raisins and 3 tbsp water
- Boil the water, add it to the raisins, cover it and let it soak,
- squeeze the soaked raisins to extract the juice(make sure to wash your hand thoroughly before you extract the juice)
- strain the juice to a cup, then feed it to the baby once a day.
- Home remedies are no substitute for professional medical treatment. Swayampaaka doesn’t take any responsibility for the side effects, illness or any health issues caused due to the content /ingredients in these home remedies. Please consult your physician before you start any self treatment.