Bad Breath | Home Remedy for Bad Breath
Home remedy for Bad Breath.
Bad breath / baayi vaasane is unpleasant odor of the mouth caused by many different reason. One is poor oral hygiene, gum disease, dry mouth, Indigestion, toxicity in the colon, intestine, and mouth.
if it is due to poor oral hygiene, it can be rectified by flossing, brushing after each meal and cleaning the tongue.
if it is due to other causes small changes in your daily routine like eat your meals at regular time, exercise, get enough sleep, drink enough water, and don’t eat heavy foods like sweets, ice cream, cheesy snacks after your meal. Do not drink cold water or any cold drinks after meal .
Try these simple home remedies which prevents bad breath.
For other useful home remedies CLICK HERE
Ingredients for bad breath:
- Take equal amounts of sompu(fennel seeds) and jeerige ( jeera/ cumin seeds)
- heat the pan on medium heat, dry roast jeera and sompu separately until you get the nice aroma. Do not over roast the seeds.
- Take ¼ to ½ tsp of roasted jeera and ¼ to ½ tsp sompu, mix it together and chew it after each meal.
- take equal amount of jeera and sompu/saunf , powder this in a mixer or you can use mortar and pestle, ( no need to roast the seeds)
- take 1/4 tsp jeera sompu powder in a cup
- take 1/4 tsp jeera sompu powder in a cup, cover it and keep it for 10 to 15 minutes)
- after that strain this to a different cup, drink it after each meal.
- deseed the cardamom, eat 2 to 4 small seeds after each meal.