Ragi Dosa Recipe with video instruction.
Dose/dosa are the integral part of South Indian breakfast recipes.There are so many varieties we can prepare the dose, one of them is Raagi Dose. Very easy to make, healthy and very delicious. Ragi or finger millet is used for preparing the super kids food (malt) to super adults food like dose, idli , mudde and more..,
Ragi is rich source of calcium, fiber, protein and iron. And it is gluten free. It helps in repair the tissues, metabolism and promote calmness. Finger millet is best for weight-loss regime, lowering bad cholesterol.
- 2 Cup raagi flour(ರಾಗಿ ಹಿಟ್ಟು )
- ½ cup urad dal(ಉದ್ದಿನ ಬೇಳೆ)
- ¼ cup rice(ಅಕ್ಕಿ)
- 2 tsp methi seeds(ಮೆಂತ್ಯ)
- 2 tablespoon avalakki/poha(ಅವಲಕ್ಕಿ)
- 1¼ to 1½ tsp salt(ಉಪ್ಪು)
- 3 to 5 cups water(ನೀರು)
- Wash urad dal and soak it with 1 cup of water
- Wash avalakki,rice and menthya together and soak it with ¾ cup water.
- For more tips and details watch the video above
Benefits of finger millet/Raagi:
- Rich in calcium which helps in strengthening the bones .
- Finger millet are very good source of iron
- It relaxes the body naturally
- Regulates the blood sugar level
- and it’s gluten free