Sajjappa is a very traditional sweet, you will find only in Karnataka particularly popular in Bangalore/Mysore region.
Ingredients for Sajjappa Recipe:
- 1 cup chiroti rave/fine sooji
- ½ cup maida/all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- pinch of turmeric powder
- ¾ cup water(use as needed)
- 2 cups grated coconut(make sure there are no big pieces)
- 1.5 or little more jaggery
- ½ cup upma rava
- 5 to 6 cardamoms
- little more than ¼ cup water
Also we need:
- oil to fry
- For the detailed explanation please watch the Video above.