badam chocolate burfi | almond cocoa burfi
yugaadi habbada shubhaashayagaLu. Let this new year bring health, wealth and happiness to you and to your family.
Celebrate the new year with Vegan, and gluten free almond cocoa burfi/ almond chocolate burfi or badami chocolate barfi .
ಬಾದಾಮಿ ಚಾಕೊಲೇಟ್ ಬರ್ಫಿ
Ingredients for badam chocolate burfi:
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup = 250ml
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 coconut milk / almond milk or any non dairy or dairy milk
- Grease the plate, and butter paper, and place the butter paper as shown
- Grind almonds and sugar to fine powder
- Now add the coconut milk, pulse it to combine
- Transfer the mix to a thick bottom pan
- Keep this on medium low heat and keep stirring
- Once it starts to thicken, add cocoa powder, keep mixing it.
- If you like to add ghee, add it when the mix starts to leave the pan.
- As it leaves the pan turn off the heat and pour it onto the greased plate.(please watch the video to know the right consistency)
- pat it gently and let it cool
- cut this into desired shape and size.
- we can make around 24 pieces