aloo cutlet recipe | Air fryer recipes | aloo cutlet recipe potato cutlet | 2 ways Potato cutlet – air fryer & on tawa.
Please watch the video for tips
If you have an air fryer you can try this aloo cutlet without any oil. I have used kadle hittu / besan flour instead of breadcrumbs to make this potato cutlet.to make this as a gluten free snack .
In this video / recipe along with the air fryer cutlet, we have a tawa cutlet recipe as well.
Other air fryer recipes you can try – Air fryer mixture, air fryer kodbale, french fries and more air fryer snack recipes here!
👩🍳 Kitchen tools we use – https://amzn.to/3xfuu4J
Click this link to buy air fryer or for details – https://amzn.to/3tLkJdj
Ingredients for making aloo cutlet:
- 2 cooked big potatoes
- cut and remove the skin
- kadle hittu / besan / chickpea flour / chana flour
- you can use bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt or salt to taste
- 1 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 2 tbsp grated mango OR lemon juice or 1/2 tsp amchur powder
- chopped coriander leaves
- 2 to 6 finely chopped green chilies
- Mash the potatoes, add all ingredients and mix it
- Take the desired amount of cutlet mix and make a ball, press it as shown.
- dip it in kadle hittu or bread crumbs
Air fryer aloo cutlet:
- Place it in the air fryer pan as shown here and put this pan in the air fryer
- Set to 200ºC or 395ºF and timer for 30 minutes
- Check this after 10 minutes
- if it is still soft keep it again for 5 more minutes,
- Then flip the cutlets, keep it back again to cook
- Total 30 minutes – air fryer cutlets are ready to serve
- Generously oil the tawa and heat it on medium low heat.
Making the cutlet on Tawa:
- Take the desired amount of cutlet mix and make a ball, press it as shown in the video.
- place it on the hot tawa
- put some oil on top and sides.
- Fry the cutlets on each side for about 2-3 minutes or until the outer layer is a deep golden brown
- once the cutlets golden brown on both sides, turn off the heat and let it sit there for a minute
- Now we have no oil air fryer cutlet and tawa cutlet ready to serve.
- Serve with green chutney or tomato ketchup/sauce