Soy Milk yogurt recipe | Soya milk curd
Homemade soy milk yogurt recipeSoy Milk curd / yogurt – Non dairy yogurt recipe .
For vegans and lactose intolerant people soy milk yogurt is a good substitute. Start the culture with regular cow’s milk yogurt and for further batches you can use soy yogurt as culture.
How to make soy milk at home ? CLICK HERE
This soya curd can be used in yogurt based recipes such as tambuli or majige huLi ...
Ingredients for making soy milk yogurt:
- Around 2 cups Soy milk
- Around 1 to 1.5 tbsp regular yogurt for culture
- Boil the milk on medium heat stirring in between . turn off the heat and let it become warm.
- once it becomes warm transfer it to a bowl, add 1 to 1.5 tbsp of regular yogurt/curd as culture. mix it well. cover it and keep it aside for 5 to 6 hours.
- First time we use the regular milk yogurt culture, Then you can use the soymilk curd/ yogurt as a starter/culture,
- Once the yogurt is ready we can use this as regular yogurt, make majjige huLi, tambuli….