remedies for hiccups | bikkalikege mane maddu
Hiccups are repeated spasms of the diaphragm which are no harm to us. But they could be a symptom of severe illness if it is there for a long time.
Why and what causes hiccups? reasons unknown.
But eating too quickly, or too much,stress, stomach disorders, pneumonia and tumors and lesions as well.
We usually drink water, if that doesn’t help please try these home remedies we mentioned here.
Hope one of these remedies will help to stop the hiccups.
- Home remedies for hiccups
- chew 1/2 inch fresh ginger
- 4 cardamom
- 2 cups of water
- crush cardamom
- boil 2 cups of water along with the crushed cardamom until the quantity reduces to 1 cup
- strain it to a cup and drink warm cardamom tea
- for hiccups
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- Mix it and swallow it.
- Home remedies are no substitute for professional medical treatment for you and your family/friends. Swayampaaka and foodandrmedy.com don’t take any responsibility for the side effects, illness, or any health issues caused due to the content/ingredients in these home remedies. Please consult your physician before you start any self treatment.
- ಮನೆ ಮದ್ದುಗಳು ಹಿರಿಯರಿಂದ ಕಲಿತ ಮದ್ದುಗಳು. ಇದು ವೈದ್ಯರ ಸಲಹೆಗೆ ಸಮವಲ್ಲ. ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ ವೈದ್ಯರ ಸಲಹೆ ಪಡೆದು ಉಪಯೋಗಿಸುವುದು ಉತ್ತಮ .