wheat flour kodubale recipe । ಗೋಧಿಹಿಟ್ಟಿನ ಕೋಡುಬಳೆ । Vegan recipes | No maida kodubale recipe
Kodubale is one of the popular snacks in Karnataka. Usually it is prepared using maida / all purpose flour and rava / sooji. Here in this recipe wheat flour and rice flour is used . Very tasty, crispy, and no coconut kodubale recipe you must try. I am sure you will love this kodbale.
Checkout these kodubale recipe such as
Ingredients for mak ing wheat flour kodubale :
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 tbsp salt or salt to taste
- 1 tsp ellu/sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp oil for the dough
- ~1 cup water
- oil to fry the kodubale
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add this hot oil to the dry mix, mix it using a spoon
- Then mix with hand, add water little by little, mix it.
- The dough should be as shown in the video. Add water accordingly.
- left with 2 to 3 tbsp of water
- Oil the plastic sheet, take a small portion of the dough, and prepare the kodbale as shown. Prepare few and keep it ready
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium low heat to fry the kodbale
- Once the oil is hot (check by adding little dough to the oil it has to come up immediately) . add the prepared kodubale. (quantity depends on the amount of oil you are using to fry)
- fry both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Once it is turned golden brown on all sides remove it and transfer the kodubale onto the colander.
- we can make around 50 kodubale with the given measurement