Ragi soup or finger millet soup with vegetables | vegetable soup| vegan gluten free soup
Finger millet, also known as Ragi, is a highly nutritious and gluten-free grain that has gained popularity in recent years due to its numerous health benefits. When incorporated into a hearty vegetable soup, finger millet adds a delightful nutty flavor and boosts the nutritional value of the dish. This finger millet and vegetable soup recipe is a perfect choice for those looking to enjoy a wholesome and wholesome meal that is rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. With its versatility and delicious taste, this soup is not only a treat for your taste buds but also a great addition to your balanced diet. Try this finger millet and vegetable soup today to experience a wholesome and nourishing meal that supports your overall well-being.
Other ragi recipes:
- thinly sliced carrots (2 tbsp )
- thinly cut green beans(3 tbsp)
- finely chopped onion (2 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp fresh corn
- 5 small cloves of garlic
- 1.5 tbsp ragi hittu | finger millet flour
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 3/4 tsp rock salt or salt to taste
- 1 tsp cooking oil or butter
- 2 cup water
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat, add grated garlic,
- Fry it until the garlic turn golden brown, then add onion, fry it for 1 to 2 minutes
- Now add vegetables, stir it for 2 to 3 minutes and then add pepper powder, mix it well.
- Now add vegetables, stir it for 2 to 3 minuts and the add
- Add water, let the vegetables cook (almost 3/4th )
- Add water to the flour, mix it without any lumps,
- Once the vegetables are 3/4 cooked add ragi flour mix.
- Add salt, and some water as well. mix it and let it boil for 3 to 4 minutes
- I have added 2 1/4 cups of water altogether.
- Soup is ready to serve. ( once it is cooled soup will get thick, you can add hot water to get back the consistency)