dates almond bites | Vegan nutri balls | #almond and #dates bites | ಖರ್ಜೂರ ಹಾಗು ಬಾದಾಮಿ ಉಂಡೆ। kharjura and almond laddu/ bites |vegan recipe | gluten free kids snack recipe
Almond dates bites or badami kharjura unde are the tasty, nutritious energy bites with simple ingredients and easy to make snack. This can be prepared and stored in the refrigerator for a month as well. All we need is fresh dates, almonds, and coconut.Blend it together and make small balls. Additionally you can add cardamom for flavor . Adding cocoa powder is also a good option. People who loves chocolate flavor can also enjoy this easy snack.
I have rolled these bites/balls in the dried coconut / desiccated coconut and poppy seeds, you can use chia seeds or anything of your choice seeds.
Dates I have used in this recipe is medjool dates.
you can find the Kitchen tools we use here 👉: https://amzn.to/3iz1Lma
Other snack recipes – SNACK RECIPES
Ingredients for making dates almond bites :
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 5 to 6 big fresh dates or 10 to 12 small fresh dates(remove the seeds and keep it ready)
- 1/4 cup grated kopra/dry coconut/desiccated coconut
- 1/8 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil or ghee
- Coarsely ground dry coconut and/or toasted gasagase/poppy seeds or chia seeds …
- Take almonds, dried coconut, pitted dates and cardamom powder in a food processor /mixer . Pulse until everything is well combined
- Now add 1 tsp of coconut oil or ghee and pulse it until sticky dough is formed
- You should be able to make a ball like this. This should be the consistency,
- transfer this to a bowl
- Take a tbsp or desired amount, make the balls and roll it in the coconut or
- roll it in the gasagase or chia seeds or anything you like
- you can add unsweetened cocoa powder to the dough, mix it and make the laddu
- we can make around 10 balls / unde with the given measurement.