Jackfruit seeds gojju recipe | halasina bijada gojju recipe | ಹಲಸಿನ ಬೀಜದ ಗೊಜ್ಜು । jackfruit seeds gojju recipe |Vegan recipes @swayampaaka
This jackfruit seeds gojju is a very quick and easy recipe, tasty and healthy vegan and gluten free side dish recipe that goes well with rice, rotti and more.
Many of us don’t know what to do with the jackfruit seeds right? These seeds are a very rich source of protein and fiber. We can make many tasty recipes using the jackfruit seeds.
We already have the recipes using jackfruit seeds such as
Jackfruit seeds kodubale
Jackfruit seeds rasam
Jackfruit seeds vade / vada
halasina hinna bijada dose / Jackfruit seeds dosa
More jackfruit recipes here. – JACKFRUIT RECIPES
Do try the above recipes instead of throwing the seeds away.
Kitchen tools we use visit- : SWAYAM PAAKA KITCHEN TOOLS
Ingredients for making jackfruit seeds gojju recipe :
- around 15 jackfruit seeds (remove the skin and keep it ready)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds/sasive
- 1/2 tsp jeera /cumin seeds
- around 4 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1/8 tsp hing
- few curry leaves
- finely chopped coriander leaves
- juice of lemon/lime
- 1/2 tsp salt or salt to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- Pressure cook the seeds in a pan along with 1/2 cup water on medium heat. Turn off the heat after 3 whistles. Let it cool
- Grind the seeds without adding water first, then add. the same cooked water and grind it to a fine paste
- Transfer it to a bowl. add salt, and lemon juice and mix it
- Heat the oil in a ladle on medium low heat, once hot add hing, mustard seeds. after iy pops add jeera
- After a few seconds add chopped green chilies. When it turns whitle add curry leaves.
- Fry it for few seconds, then turn off the heat and add the seasoning to the gojju.add chopped coriander leaves, mix it. Jackfruit seeds gojju is ready to serve.
- Tastes best with rice adding some coconut oil. Goes well with rotti, chapathi, dose, idli as well
- For this consistency I have used 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp water.