vegan carrot halwa recipe!
For carrot halwa lovers here is the recipe with almond milk. Savor the sumptuousness of vegan carrot halwa infused with the nutty goodness of almond milk. This dairy-free delight retains all the traditional flavors of classic carrot halwa while introducing a rich and creamy twist with the use of almond milk. Indulge in a guilt-free treat that not only caters to your taste buds but also aligns with a compassionate and plant-based lifestyle. Elevate your dessert game with this exquisite vegan carrot halwa, where almond milk takes center stage, providing a delightful alternative for those seeking a delicious and cruelty-free dessert option.
Carrot halva with milk
- 6 carrots or around 4 cups of grated carrot
- 25 almonds or you can add coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1.5 cup water
- 1.5 tbsp cashew pieces
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 3 cardamoms
- Powder the almonds, then add 1/4 cup water, grind it to fine consistency
- Wash, peel and grate the carrots
- Take the grated carrots in a thick bottom pan, saute it on low heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears. You can add milk(almond or coconut) and cook as well
- Now add prepared almond milk,
- Add remaining water to the mixer jar, add that as well. let the carrots cook
- Once the carrots are cooked add sugar, let it cook in the sugar syrup until halwa becomes thick
- Turn off the heat and add cashews,raisins. and cardamom powder. Mix it well.(You fry this in oil and add )
- Carrot halwa is ready!