Corn Chaat | Masala Corn Recipe
Corn chaat or masala corn chaat video recipe!
Chaat but healthy. Misnomer? Not at all. This is a very quick, easy and healthy chaat that can be prepared by anyone in the family :). This is one of the chaat’s where you can get very creative. Corn chaat is very handy if you have sweet corn at home and you can whip up a tasty snack on a very short notice. Surely this is kids favorite snack!
Here is the recipe to Simple spicy Sweet Corn chat or Masala Corn.
- 1 cup corn or 1 big sweet corn
- ½ tbsp ghee
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ to ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Pinch of pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Chopped tomato
- 2 tbsp Grated carrot
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp Sev
- 1 to 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves/cilantro
- Remove the corn from the cob.
- Heat the butter or ghee or oil in a pan on medium low heat.
- Fry the corn on medium low heat until the corns puffs up.
- Turn off the heat and add salt, pepper powder, and red chilli powder. Mix it well. Allow it to cool.
- Squeeze the lemon juice as desired and mix it.
- Now to the serving plates, put the desired amount of this masala corn, chopped tomato, onion, grated carrot and garnish with the chopped cilantro and Sev.
- Now the mouth watering Masala Corn snack or Corn chaat is ready to eat.