Home Remedy for gastric problems – Gas /Vayu problems
Usually Gastric problem is due to unhealthy lifestyle, eating processed foods, eating at wrong times, and sometimes due to beans as well. As always for better health, eat in moderation, and exercise, sleep well and have a routine.
- ½ tsp jeera / cumin seeds
- ½ tsp sompu / fennel seeds / saunf
- 5 mint leaves
- pinch of hing / asafetida (click here to buy gluten free hing)
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 cup water
- Boil the water in a pan, once it starts to boil add all the ingredients, ( crush or grate the ginger and add it to the boiling water.
- Boil until the water reduces to 1/2 , then turn off the heat
- Take twice a day, once in the morning on empty stomach, and then before the dinner.