Home Remedy for Menstrual Problems | Heavy Bleeding
Home Remedy for menstrual problems- heavy bleeding.
During Menopause or during periods time most women suffers from either stomach pain, or heavy bleeding or both. Most of the time this can be controlled by taking these tested home remedies. In some cases it may be due to so some medical condition as well. Make sure you visit doctor to evaluate what is going on,
Here is simple home remedy for heavy bleeding during periods time.
For heavy bleeding we have 3 remedies
- Drinking coriander seeds water
- Atti marada chakke / cluster fig tree barks/udumbara chakke kashaya
- Aloe Vera gel and water
Check these remedies for migraine headache, cough and cold, dry cough,joint pain and more kids HOME REMEDIES
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 cups water
- 1 to 2 tsp fresh aloe vera gel
- 1 cup water
- Boil the water
- Add coriander seeds to boiling water, boil until water quantity reduces to half – that is 1 cup
- strain the water to a cup, and drink it warm, This is 1 dose, repeat 2 to 3 times a day.
Aloe Vera Remedy:
- Wash and cut 1 to 1.5 inch fresh aloe vera, scoop the gel, eat and drink a cup of water. once is enough, you can repeat twice if you have very heavy bleeding
- if you are using the remedy with Udumbara/atti chakke kashaya, boil 1 inch cluster figs bark in 1 to 1.5 cup water, boil it for few minutes, strain it and drink once a day