Toothache is caused by gum infections, broken teeth or cavities.Minor toothache may be due to gum irritation around the tooth. Here we have 4 temporary remedies just to relieve the pain, it is recommended to see a professional dentist for the cause.
SALT WATER RINSE, applying clove oil, or applying garlic paste also helps to relieve the pain. OR
You can use any one of these four remedies.
For other home remedies HERE for migraine, menstrual problems, cough and cold, dry cough and more.
Remedy 1 :
- 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- crush the ginger, then add salt and crush it again.
- apply this ginger salt mix around the achy tooth
- pepper powder
- clove oil
- Mix both and make a paste. then put this paste on the achy tooth
- juice of lime/lemon
- powder the hing
- transfer the powder to a ladle, add lemon juice to make a paste
- warm the mix
- using a cotton piece, apply/place this warm mix to the achy tooth
- 3 to 4 cloves
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- powder the cloves
- take the oil in a ladle, heat it . To this the hot oil add clove powder. turn off the heat and mix it. once it is warm apply it to the achy tooth