dalimbe sippe tambuli | pomegranate peel tambli
dalimbe hannu | pomegranate fruits and every part of this plant has medicinal value.
Here in this video we have a few home remedies of this dalimbe | pomegranate plant and Healthy tambuLi recipe as well.
Tambuli or tambli is a side dish made with curd or yogurt as base and greens or vegetables. Generally this dish is mildly spicy or you can skip adding hot spice.
In this recipe we are using peel of the pomegranate fruit to make the tambli. Also we have few home remedies as well for mouth ulcer, diarrhea and for nausea,
Other tambuli you can try here are –
More TAMBULI RECIPES HERE
Home remedy using the pomegranate plant parts:
HOME REMEDY for mouth ulcer:
Boil the pomegranate flowers in water and rinse the mouth 3 to 4 times a day.
HOME REMEDY for loose motion / diarrhea:
During the pomegranate season – do not throw away the pomegranate peel. Dry the pomegranate peels and powder it and use it for this loose motion / diarrhea for kids or adults.
Add 1/4 tsp powder to 1 cup of hot water, and give it 3 times a day before each meal.
1/2 to 1 tsp to a cup of hot water and give 3 times a day before each meal
HOME REMEDY for vomiting and diarrhea:
Drink pomegranate juice
Check this link for more HOME REMEDIES
Ingredients for making dalimbe sippe tambuli:
- 4 to 6 inches dried pomegranate peel
- 1 tsp jeerige / cumin seeds / jeera
- 10 to 15 black pepper
- 2 tsp ghee
- 2 to 3 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 cup curd / yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt or salt to taste
For seasoning :
- 1.5 tsp Ghee
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 to 3 broken red chilli pieces
- Heat 1/2 tsp ghee in a pan on medium low, once hot add pepper, jeera, and pomegranate peel, fry it for 1/2 a minute to a minute and turn off the heat
- Add grated coconut, mix it and allow it to cool
- Grind it along with salt and a little water to a fine paste
- Whisk the curd, add the grind masala. add some water to the mixer jar and add that as well. Mix it well.
- Heat the remaining ghee, once hot add mustard seeds, after it pops add red chillies and turn off the heat.
- Put this seasoning to the tambuli and mix it. Tambuli is ready to serve. Eat with rice.