Moong dal laddu recipe | hesarittina unde } hesaru bele unde recipe
Another easy to make festival sweet hesarittina unde | hesaru bele unde | Moong dal laddu. The procedure to make this recipe is same as besan laadu.
This is one of the festival recipes which can be prepared in 10 to 15 minutes.
Also check these other recipes such as besan laddu , wheat flour laddu, boondi laddu/laadu unde, roasted chana laddu , and other sweets recipes as well.
Ingredients for m aking moong dal laddu:
- 1 cup hesaru bele / moong dal / split green gram
- ¾ to 1 cup sugar
- 4 cardamom
- ¾ cup grated dry coconut
- 10 almonds (chopped)
- 12 cashews (chopped)
- 15 raisins
- ½ cup ghee
- Dry roast the moong dal in a thick bottom pan on medium low heat
- Turn off the heat, transfer this to a plate.
- Grind it to a fine powder, and then sieve
- Powder the sugar along with the cardamom to a fine powder.
- Heat a tbsp ghee in a pan on medium low heat, add chopped almonds, fry it for 30 seconds and add cashew pieces, fry for a few seconds, add raisins, fry it until the raisins puffs up, transfer these to a bowl.
- Keep the pan back on the stove, add coconut . stir it until it becomes light golden brown.
- Now turn off the heat and let it cool a bit.
- Once it is kind of warm add powdered sugar, powdered dal, and fried nuts and raisins.
- Add melted ghee, mix it well and make the ladoo / unde as shwn in the video.
- We can make around 20 to 22 hesarubele laddu.