Instant carrot pickle recipe!
Craving for some pickle? Try this instant carrot pickle healthy and tasty moreover it is instant. No need to keep for days to eat the pickle. Prepare and serve.
Try these traditional pickles as well 👉 Lemon Pickle
and more pickles 👉 CLICK HERE
Ingredients for making instant carrot pickle:
- 1 medium size carrot (Cut carrots around 1/2 cup)
- 1/8 tsp roasted menthya powder / roasted methi powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp salt
- juice of a lemon or lime ( to taste)
- 1.5 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/8 tsp hing/ asafetida
- Wash and dry the carrot, peel the skin then cut into small cubes
- Dry roast the methi seeds on low heat until it sputters and then turn off the heat
- When it is warm powder these methi seeds to a fine powder and store it in a jar
- To the cut carrot cubes add jeera powder, methi powder, salt, red chilli and turmeric powder, mix it
- Heat the oil in ladle on medium heat
- Once hot add mustard seeds, after it pops add hing and turn off the heat
- Add the seasoning to the carrot and squeeze the lemon/lime juice. mix it really well
- Instant carrot pickle is ready to serve.
- This is instant pickle and can be stored only for a week in the refrigerator
- No need to wait for days like lemon, mango pickles… to savour this carrot pickle .