Sesame seeds Juice | Ellu hani | Til Juice
Sesame seeds juice or ellu hani is malnad special panaka made with Sesame seeds,
Sesame seeds / ellu is very beneficial to health. Sesame seeds are a very good source of calcium and Zinc which promotes good bone health. Helps in lowering cholesterol, iron rich and promotes heart health too.
Here is the simple recipe of paanaka or juice sesame seeds. Try and share your feedback!
Other recipes using sesame seeds are
Sesame seeds chutney / eLLina chutney,
Flaxseeds with sesame seeds chutney powder,
sweet such as eLLu unDe. All these recipes are vegan, gluten free, healthy and tasty as well.
Ingredients for making sesame seeds juice:
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 to 3 tbsp fresh grated coconut
- 2 to 3 cups of water
- 2 tbsp jaggery powder
- Wash the sesame seeds
- Soak the washed sesame seeds with 1 cup of water for 1+hour
- Transfer some water to a cup from the soaked sesame seeds and grind it to a fine paste along with cardamom.
- Add it to the water transferred from the soaked sesame seeds,
- Add a little water to the grated coconut and extract the milk or you can grind it along withe soaked sesame seeds
- Repeat this process for 2 to 3 times until you extract all the coconut milk, discard the pulp
- Add jaggery and mix it well.
- Sesame seeds Juice or ellu hani is ready to Serve.