Chocolate Burfi | Milk Chocolate Burfi
Chocolate burfi Recipes with detailed video instructions.
When we were kids we used to buy the chocolate burfi from one of the corner petti shop. It used to be a small, tiny shop, you have everything you want in that tiny little shop. Chocolate burfi is one of our favorites from that shop.
Here is the simple recipe of chocolate burfi with milk powder.
Try this sweets and other burfi recipes like coconut burfi, mango burfi, badam burfi, cashew burfi, pineapple burfi,
Ingredients for making Chocolate Burfi:
- 1 cup milk powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Ghee
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup maida / All purpose flour
- 1 to 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- Grease the plate with ghee and keep it ready.
- Mix all ingredients except cocoa powder in a thick bottom pan. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Then turn on the heat on medium heat.
- Stir it constantly. Reduce the heat if needed,
- Once the mix becomes thick add the cocoa powder, mix it well.
- Keep stirring until the mix leaves the pan (please watch the video to know the exact consistency)
- Turn off the heat and pour it on the greased plate. Spread it evenly, The thinner the burfi it will tastier.
- Once this cools down grease the knife and cut into desired size and shape.
- You can make around 50 pieces
- Takes around 25 to 30 minutes.