ಸ್ವಯಂಪಾಕ ಅಭಿಮಾನಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಗೌರಿ ಹಾಗು ಗಣೇಶ ಹಬ್ಬದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು
Wish you all a happy Gowri and Ganesha festival!
Gluten free Mysore Pak recipe | Vegan Mysore pak | Ganesha festival | vinayaka chaturti
To celebrate Gowri and ganesha festival we are making Vegan (dairy free) Mysore pak.
Please visit 👇 for detailed instructions to Gowri bagina, sobalakki items and food to prepare list for ganesha and gowri festival
Ingredients for making Mysore Pak :
- 1 cup kadale hittu /besan flour / bengal gram flour / chana besan
- Make sure to sieve this and keep it ready( this is important)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup any cooking refined oil
- Non vegan option-
- 1 cup ghee OR
- 1/2 cup ghee and 1/2 cup refined oil
- Grease the plate and keep it ready
- Heat sugar and water in a pan on medium low heat to make the syrup
- First keep the sugar and water to make the syrup and after 2 to 3 minutes keep the oil to heat
- Heat the oil in a thick bottom pan on medium low heat
- Once the sugar is melted, and occasionally stir this syrup until we get the one thread consistency
- Once the oil is hot add the besan /kadle hittu, turn off the heat and mix it
- Once you get 1 string consistency of this sugar syrup (as shown in the video) add this syrup to this besan-oil mix and keep this back on stove on low heat
- mix it and stir this continuously until the mysorepak mix leaves the pan as shown. Turn off the heat and Transfer this to a greased plate, pat the plate to spread evenly.
- Once it is cooled , cut the mysorepak to desired shape and size
- Gently remove the pieces one by one and enjoy the soft vegan Mysore Pak
- either you can grind chana dal / kadle bELe / split bengal gram toa fine powder like this or you can use store bought besan /chana flour.
- Make sure not to overheat the oil. If it is overheated when you add flour it will overflow. Use of big pan is recommended