kodubale recipe | kodbale without coconut| vegan recipe
kodubale recipe – without coconut | kodbale without coconut | ಕಾಯಿ/ಕೊಬ್ಬರಿ ಹಾಕದೆ ಮಾಡುವ ಕೋಡುಬಳೆ ।snack recipes । vegan snack recipes | popular bangalore mysore snack kodubale
Kodubale is one of the popular and unique crunchy snacks of karnataka. Traditionally we prepare the kodubale using coconut , fresh or dried, but this kodubale recipe is without coconut. But the taste and texture will still be very good.
Checkout these kodubale recipe such as
Original kodubale recipe , Air fryer kodubale recipe, halasina bijada kodubale, taro root kodubale as well,. Also check these breakfast recipes and snack recipes
Kodbale, chakli, nippattu and other deep fried snacks are a must on festival days like Ganesha festival, deepavaLi and navarathri festival as well
More snacks recipes HERE and Sweet RECIPES HERE.
Other vegan recipes on our channel “swayampaaka Vegan recipes “
Kitchen tools we use visit- : SWAYAM PAAKA KITCHEN TOOLS
Ingredients for making kodubale recipe:
- 1 cup maida flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp sesame seeds/ellu
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt or salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil for the dough
- oil to fry the kodubale
- around 1 cup water
- Combine rice flour, maida flour, chili powder, sesame seeds and salt in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a ladle
- Add hot oil to the the flour and mix it with a spoon and then with your hand,
- Add water little by little and mix it. do not add all the water at once.
- The consistency of the dough must as shown in the video (please watch the video for perfect consistency)
- (almost 3.5 tbsp water is left)
- Make few kodbales and keep it ready
To fry the Kodubale:
- Heat the oil in a pan in medium low heat
- Once the oil is hot(check by adding little dough into the oil, it has to come up immediately)
- Add the prepared kodbale one by one
- (fry the kodubale in batches fry the kodubale on low heat until kodbales turn golden brown all sides)
- After around 3 minutes – flip the kodbales and fry other side as well
- Once it turns golden brown, remove and transfer it onto a colander or paper towel.
- Repeat the same procedure with the remaining prepared kodubale
- To get the crispy kodbale make sure to deep fry on low heat
- we can make around 50 kodubale