kodubale recipe – without coconut | kodbale without coconut | ಕಾಯಿ/ಕೊಬ್ಬರಿ ಹಾಕದೆ ಮಾಡುವ ಕೋಡುಬಳೆ ।snack recipes । vegan snack recipes | popular bangalore mysore snack kodubale
Kodubale is one of the popular and unique crunchy snacks of karnataka. Traditionally we prepare the kodubale using coconut , fresh or dried, but this kodubale recipe is without coconut. But the taste and texture will still be very good.
Checkout these kodubale recipe such as
Other vegan recipes on our channel “swayampaaka Vegan recipes “
Kitchen tools we use visit- : SWAYAM PAAKA KITCHEN TOOLS
Ingredients for making kodubale recipe:
- 1 cup maida flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp sesame seeds/ellu
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt or salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil for the dough
- oil to fry the kodubale
- around 1 cup water
- Combine rice flour, maida flour, chili powder, sesame seeds and salt in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a ladle
- Add hot oil to the the flour and mix it with a spoon and then with your hand,
- Add water little by little and mix it. do not add all the water at once.
- The consistency of the dough must as shown in the video (please watch the video for perfect consistency)
- (almost 3.5 tbsp water is left)
- Make few kodbales and keep it ready
To fry the Kodubale:
- Heat the oil in a pan in medium low heat
- Once the oil is hot(check by adding little dough into the oil, it has to come up immediately)
- Add the prepared kodbale one by one
- (fry the kodubale in batches fry the kodubale on low heat until kodbales turn golden brown all sides)
- After around 3 minutes – flip the kodbales and fry other side as well
- Once it turns golden brown, remove and transfer it onto a colander or paper towel.
- Repeat the same procedure with the remaining prepared kodubale
- To get the crispy kodbale make sure to deep fry on low heat
- we can make around 50 kodubale