masale avalakki | masala poha
Looking for an easy, tasty evening snack or morning breakfast? Here is the simple masale avalakki | masala poha / aval recipe using paper avalakki / thin poha , menthe hittu and onion, tomato, carrot and cucumber.
We already have many delicious avalakki recipes, in addition to that this is another delicious one! This masale avalakki is a vegan, gluten free dish.
Here is the recipe of menthya hittu
Other interesting recipes you can try are :
Ingredients masale avalakki:
- 2 cup teLu/paper avalakki | thin Poha
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1.5tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp peanuts/groundnuts
- 1 tbsp hurigadale/chutney dal /putani
- 2 tbsp grated fresh coconut
- lemon / lime juice to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp menthya hittu
- finely chopped –
- coriander leaves
- Dry roast the avalakki on low heat until it becomes crisp
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the peanuts, then turn off the heat
- Add hurigadale, red chili powder, salt and menthe hittu, mix it well.
- To this add the chopped ingredients, grated coconut, lemon juice, sugar and mix it well
- Serve immediately. It will be crisp and very delicious.